Purely Pets 24 Hour Vet Helpline
The Purely Pets 24 Hour Vet Helpline is a FREE advice line for all new and renewing Purely Pets customers. The 24 Hour Vet Helpline operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year and offers you an outlet for all queries regarding your pet’s health.
The service is provided by VetsDirect, which has been trading since 2003 with over 100,000 pet owner interactions each year. All communications are handled by a national and highly scalable network of RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) registered veterinary nurses who have a minimum of three years practical experience and most holding advanced qualifications.
Find out more
- If you have a question or concern about your insured pet you can call our helpline and speak to a qualified veterinary nurse.
- The vet nurse can offer advice on whether you can treat your pet at home or if it’s best to take your pet to your veterinary practice or out of hour’s surgery.
- If the vet nurse deems it necessary, there is also a video calling service where the nurse can initiate a video call to assess your pet more closely.
- As well as offering a service to assist with any immediate injuries or illnesses that your pet is facing, we can also offer support on a whole range of topics including feeding and nutrition, buying a puppy or kitten, travelling tips, pregnancy care and post-operative advice.
- Advice and support when your insured pet is injured or unwell giving you peace of mind at a difficult time.
- Potential to reduce costly trips to the vet, which can be highly stressful for both you and your pet.
- Professional advice on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year meaning that you always have someone on hand to talk to.